The fact of the matter is that much of the population does indeed need some form of life insurance. The difficult part for consumers is choosing from the endless options offered through the various life insurance companies and agents nationwide. As an independent insurance office, we pride ourselves on not only providing the best and most inexpensive life insurance options, but also fast and efficient service throughout the entire process.
Below are examples of life changing events that would prompt someone to buy life insurance:
1) Marriage- Who’s going to pay the bills if you pass away?
2) Having a baby- Make sure your new family member is taken care of just in case
3) A family member relies on you for income- Ensure their care isn’t interrupted
4) Estate Planning Protection- Protects your family from the potential of the ‘death tax’, keeping your estate intact
5) Saving for future needs-Certain life policies build cash value that can be used to pay for medical bills, college, a wedding, a first car, or any other needs
6) Final Expenses- This type of life insurance policy takes the burden of funeral and related costs off of your family
7) Divorce- Many times life insurance is required by court orders for children of divorced families
Life Insurance is an absolute must as part of the whole financial picture, contact us today so that we can shop through up to 100 life insurance carriers to find the best fit for you and your family.
LionShare Insurance Group